Thursday 16 September 2021

Cross Country

 On Wednesday, we walked to the cross country track. I was nervous, stretching before the race made me feel better. "On your marks, get set, GO!" Off I went running my hardest, coming round the first corner. Then, Jogging the uphill and sprinting the down. I had a good method going, until then came 'the dip' this is what slowed me down, that down, then up, was horrible. I sprinted all the way till my first lap was done.

At this point, I kept going and made my way to the finish. I was totally exhausted but proud. "Yes!" I said, as I gulped my water like a thirsty camel, after a 100 day trek across the Saharah desert. The rain was now spitting and it was starting to get cold. LUckily, it was time to head back to school. As I had brain break, I felt very happy finding out I came 10th.

   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max,
    I like your word fetchers. Your blog reminds me of how hard I trained for cross country. Did you enjoy cross country.
    from Momo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about