Friday 22 October 2021

Speeches

 This weeks focus has been on speeches, I wrote mine about saving and the benefits of it. I'm nervous to say my speech, have you ever said or wrote a speech?
I think its that there'll be lots of people watching and listening (you guys)! Maybe if I liked my speech I wouldn't be as nervous. Do you LIKE your speech? If I could write a speech about anything I LIKE it, I'd want to write about a three day weekend. Imagine it, 4 days of school and 3 days off it would be dreamy, having 3 sleep overs in a row. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max,
    I like how u have added in what has been our focus for the couple of weeks. Can you guess what is my speech about. Here is a question, What is your favorite fact u put in your speech. I'm also nervous to say my speech.
    From Bridie A
    From Bridie A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about