Thursday 27 February 2020

swimming sport

SWIMMING SPORT!!
It was swimming sports, I was so nerveous, we fianly got on the bus and drove to enterprise pool. I was up 3rd  3 2 1 BEEP!  And were off,  I swam as fast as I could, we were doing freestlye we had to do 2 laps.
1ST HEAT
Then I did Backstroke 3 2 1 BEEP!! I pushed off the wall as hard as I could  TRYED my hardest and didn't stop till the end, my mum cherred GO! MAXI!.  

CHERRING PEOPLE ON
GO! TAIKA! GO! FOR KARORO! YES! TAIKA CAME 3RD! 
GO MILO!! 


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about