Friday 30 July 2021

Rugby!!

 Tomorrow is our first rugby game Wainui wasters Vs Saint marys.  Today we had rugby training we had a special coach come in to teach how to win the ruk.  A ruk is when someone gets tackled goes down and 5-7 people run in and push the opision off the ball.  This where I come in I run up behind rip the ball the pass it to the wingers.  But my mum forget to remind me to get my rugby stuff so I played in my shoes.  Our game is at our school which means its called a home game so we each have to bring a plate of food. 


    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Max, I like how you used capital letters for the two teams. It reminds me of our rugby practice. Next time add Capital letters for both teams. Are you looking forward to being in a ruk?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about