Wednesday 22 July 2020

My 3 day hastings trip

In the school holidays my family and I went on a trip, We travelled to hastings a 3 hour drive in a cramed car with my anoying brother and sister it may sound horible, oh the car drive was but the stay in a 2 bedroom acomidation with lounge, kitchen and dining table was the best holiday ever.  We left gizzy at 4:00 o'clock and arivaded in wiaroa at around about 5:30 and had a toilet stop. 

 Back on the road at 5:45 o'clock and got to hastings at 7:00 and we found our holiday home and we unpacked and went to the heated pool.  I dived straight in and it was so warm and I stayed in for ages.

We went into town I was looking in stores for stuff I found a cool store there was a knifes and ninga blades.  I loved my holiday and it was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about