Wednesday 21 August 2019

Cross country 2019

😃Cross country 2019 😃

At school today, we had cross country. We had to run one km and five hundred meters. "GO KARORO!" yelled Momo.  The year sixs went 
first,"GO ZIGGY".  When it was my turn I was nervous  I was gonna come last.
"On your marks, 
set, GO!" shouted Nic,
and we where off, Rori was coming first.

 I caught up to Reef, we ran together.
 Reef and I passed Noa and Trey, but just about passed Momo. I ran as hard as I could, but still couldn't pass him.
 I was so puffed,
my mum shouted,  "GO Buddy!" I'm on my last lap. I was puffed, yes I finished!

😁 THE END 😁






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about